The main mission of the Association is to support the development process of the agricultural sector in Georgia. Accordingly, the Agricultural Development Association (ADA) actively cooperates with international donor organizations, as well as with the public, private and educational sectors in Georgia.
In close cooperation with partner donor organizations, the Association mainly implements projects focused on the development of public agro-consultancy services and the development of higher and vocational agricultural education sector.
In addition, one of the main working directions of the association is to distribute the modern knowledge and information among the farmers and specialists of the agricultural fields by organizing the trainings, demonstration plots and creating the innovative platforms.
Particularly important projects implemented by the Association are: Agropedia, National Agrarian Olympiad, electronic platform for assessment of professional skills, etc.
Also, in close cooperation with international donor organizations, the Association conducts various sectorial researches in the agrarian field of Georgia.
Donors and partners of ADA are:
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO);
- Sustainable Mountain Tourism and Organic Agriculture – GRETA project in Georgia
- Austrian Development Agency;
- Sustainable Mountain Tourism and Organic Agriculture – GRETA project in Georgia;
- ENPARD, the European Neighborhood Programme for Agriculture and Rural Development;
- USAID-REAP project in Georgia;
- Swiss Cooperation Office in the South Caucasus;
- USAID-SEAS project in Georgia;
- University of Illinois;
- University of Texas;
- Winrock International;
- Ministry of Environment Protection and Agriculture of Georgia;
- Civil Society Institute.